Save Bee Colonies | Natural Apitherapy Council
Honeybee Stewardship Council | Club of Ecological Beekeepers
12 ways you can help save the bees, ranging from making links to membership, adopting a honeybee colony (Save Beecolonies-Bienenpatenschaften) or a lunch with DI. Michael Thiele.
Don't wait with your membership until all pollinators die out because of pesticides - and pollination needs to be done by farmers themselves (already reality in some parts of China) or until artificially created pollinators take the place of bees (as it is the vision of some decadent scientists at Harvard University: they are developing tiny artificial bee-robots).
Many NGO's such as Greenpeace and AVAAZ help save the bees by fighting for agriculture without pesticides and GMO's. Natural Apitherapy Council together with Save Bee Colonies, Honeybee Stewardship Council and Club of Ecological Beekeepers actively seek to conserve current bee populations by supporting research into solutions that will help the bees face the challenges imposed upon them. Natural Apitherapy Council also supports land conservation efforts that provide wild bees with nesting and breeding ground. We donate a portion of our profits to organizations working to save the bees. We give educational events that enlighten the public on ways they can have a positive impact on bee populations such as how to plant pollinator friendly gardens and how to keep bees without cruelty to animals. We also have an apitherapeutical friendly Trees for Bees Programme that plants pollinator-friendly trees not only to reduce carbondioxyde as it carried out by www.plant-for-the-planet.org but also to support pollinators as well as landscape and natural Apitherapy. When you adopt a colony or become a member and purchase a beehive product, certified according standards of the Centre for Ecological Apiculture you automatically become a part of the solution.
1. Save bee colonies for free with a click of your mouse. Help preserve nature, environment and bee colonies. One click at a time through the organic / ecological beekeeping site and Centre for Ecological Apiculture. Bookmark the Centre for Ecological Apiculture site and the Centre for Social Medicine and Natural Apitherapy websites and visit every day.
2. If you like what we do - tell your friends about us. If you feel our work is important, please tell others about us. The more supporters we have, the more bee colonies we are able to save from being kept in a bee unfriendly way. Word of mouth is one of the most effective ways of marketing - and it's completely free! For example send a an e-mail to your friend.
4. If you have your own website, create link to the Centre for Ecological Apiculture site or Centre for Social Medicine and Natural Apitherapy. You will not only help generate traffic to our site directly, but by increasing our link popularity, the Centre for Ecological Apiculture will improve its ranking in the search engines. The better the ranking, the more traffic and member we will get and the more bee colonies we will be able to save. You don't have to link to our start page either; why not link to this page as a way of letting others know how they can help save bee colonies.
5. Take a glimpse into the world of bees - just try to keep e few bee colonies in your garden. Apply for distance courses (No. 19 / 48) and training in the Centre for Ecological Apiculture. Maybe later you are even able to become a certified beekeeper!
7. Become a member: Make the Centre for Ecological Apiculture your partner - or become an official supporter of Save Bee Colonies, Honeybee Stewardship Council, Club of Ecological Beekeepers and Natural Apitherapy Council. One of the most effective ways you can support the Centre for Ecological Apiculture is by choosing to become a Centre for Ecological Apiculture member. This helps us plan ahead, knowing that we have a secure income. Members have the possibility to start a bee therapy. On top of that they can take a degree (Diploma /Certificates). Private persons, beekeepers, medical doctors, non-medical practitioners, NGO's - a requirement of cooperation is that they are members of many years' standing with many years of experience in natural beekeeping or Apitherapy. Membership application page
8. Adopt a bee colony (Save Bee Colonies-Bienenpatenschaften): Save bee colonies by adopting a bee colony kept in a true ecological way and get a Certificate that shows how many bee colonies you have saved. Make a donation to help save bee colonies. Imagine 'owning' natural bee colonies, with the multitude of duties in wildlife and agriculture it supports. With your help we can protect these biologically important colonies and you can proudly display your Certificate of Appreciation, knowing that you have made a difference. If you make your meal three times a week without meat, you save already so much money that you easily can afford a bees colony. On top of that, a meal without meat also helps climate protection!
Make your application for a "Bienenpatenschaft". The beekeepers of the Centre for Ecological Apiculture care about your adopted bee colonies. And you support with it training and research in the Centre for Ecological Apiculture.
Save bee colonies as a unique gift - Give bee colonies. Why not give a bee colony as a gift for a friend or loved one? The perfect gift for the person who has everything - or who wants nothing, this is literally a gift for the world. Whether for a birthday, wedding, Christening or anniversary, by saving an irreplaceable piece of wildlife you will give a useful gift that is truly unique. Your gift recipient will receive a Gift Pack, including a personalised Certificate showing how many bee colonies you have saved on his or her behalf.
9. Give us your time
- work for Save Bee Colonies, Honeybee Stewardship Council, Natural
Apitherapy Council. The
Centre for Ecological
for Social Medicine and Natural Apitherapy and Academy
of Arts and Philosophy have very successful training programmes which
aim to equip recent graduates, therapists, medical doctors, naturopathic
doctors, CEO's, philosophers, non-medical practitioners or beekeepers with
the skills and experience needed for a career in "green companies", "green
hospitals", philosophy, architecture, arts, natural apitherapy, holistic
healing, nature conservation and
/ ecological beekeeping. Become a certified beekeeper
Lunch with DI. Michael Thiele
10. Apply for a lunch with DI. Michael Thiele. The proceeds going to support the Academy of Arts and Philosophy and the Centre for Ecological Apiculture and the bees. Have an interesting conversation with him on topics such as health and illness, beauty-cure, ecological beekeeping, arts, literature and philosophy!
11. A lunch with
DI. Michael Thiele provides also the appropriate setting for an international
exhibition of important art works from Michael Thiele and students. Those
who applied for a lunch and who are lovers of the arts are invited to the
"First Choice"-inauguration for VIP's and prominent persons. If there is
a drawing or painting you like, you can purchase it. The proceeds going
to support the Academy
of Arts and Philosophy and the bees - the first artists on earth. Who
think musik and the fine arts have healing properties, will realize it
especially in the drawings of DI. Michael Thiele and students.
12. Make a will or donate. You can help Save Bee Colonies by donating funds to the Centre for Ecological Apiculture or make a will. Just contact us directly via Phone: +49 5652 917899
You are able to support a "long-lasting fertility in beekeeping" in contrast to success in artificial beekeeping for a short time in 12 ways, ranging from making links to becoming an official member. Last but not least by starting with top-bar-beekeeping according standards of the Centre for Ecological Apiculture.
Copyright © 2002-2017 Save Beecolonies | Natural Apitherapy Council | Club of Ecological Beekeepers
Last update :2017.05.22